Learn more about the history of our meetings from:
- Roger Braddock's Anecdotal History, 1966-1984 (PDF, 1.33 MB)
- Neville deMestre's History of ANZIAM – a short summary of meetings 1984-2003 (DOC, 134 KB)
- Summaries of the ANZIAM 2004 to 2008 conferences (PDF, 94 KB)
Links to past events
- Mathsport conferences
- CTAC meetings
- MISG meetings
- SIGMAOPT conferences
- QANZIAM meetings
- WA Branch events
- NSW Branch meetings
Past ANZIAM conferences
|1991||Hanmer Springs||1966||Coorang (December)|
|1990||Coolangatta||1966||Kangaroo Island (August)|
Other Past Events
- 9th Manawatu-Wellington Applied Mathematics Day
- 26 October 2006; Massey University, Palmerston North NZ.
- Contacts: (abstracts) Igor Boglaev, email@example.com
- (attendance) Marijcke Vlieg, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 13th Biennial Computational Techniques and Applications Conference
- Conference: 2-5 July 2006; James Cook University, Townsville, Qld.
- Organiser: Shaun Belward (email@example.com)
- Invited Speakers include:
- Mark Cross, University of Wales, Swansea
- Gene Golub, Stanford University
- Hugh Possingham, University of Queensland
- Paul Martin, Colorado School of Mines
- Ian Turner, QUT
- Mike Osborne, ANU
- Jeff Loughran, James Cook University
- EMAC 2005
- The 7th Engineering Mathematics and Applications Conference
- 25-28 September, RMIT University, Melbourne, Victoria.
- Director: A/Prof Bill Blyth, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICAM 2005
- International Conference on Applied Mathematics
- 22-26 August 2005; Bandang, Indonesia.
- 8th Manawatu-Wellington Day
- The Eighth Manawatu-Wellington Applied Mathematics Conference
- 1 July 2005; Industrial Research Ltd, Gracefield, Lower Hutt, NZ.
- Director: Mark McGuinness, Mark.McGuinness@vuw.ac.nz
- CTAC 2004
- The 12th Biennial Computational Techniques and Applications Conference and Workshops
- Conference: 27-29 September 2004, University of Melbourne
- Workshops: 30 Sept - 1 Oct 2004, University of Melbourne
- Invited Speakers:
- Prof. Gary Leal, University of California at Santa Barbara (Computational Studies in Materials Research)
- Prof. Mark Cross, University of Greenwich (A perspective on the current status of the challenges in the computational modelling of fluids interacting with other physical phenomena)
- Dr Robert Anderssen, CSIRO (Inverse Problems)
- Prof. Chaoqun Liu, University of Texas at Arlington (High Performance Computation for DNS/LES)
- Prof. Denis Evans, Australian National University, Research School of Chemistry (The Fluctuation Theorem: Simulation, Theory and Experiment)
- IBM Keynote Speaker, to be announced
- ICIAM 2003
- The 5th International Congress on Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- 7-11 July 2003, Sydney.
- Note that ICIAM 2003 included the 2003 ANZIAM annual meeting, as well as CTAC2003 and EMAC2003 as embedded meetings.
- EMAC 2002
- The 5th Engineering Mathematics and Applications Conference
- 29 September - 3 October 2002,Garden Point Campus, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane.