ANZIAM Western Australia Branch
Unless otherwise noted ANZIAM-WA events are held at School of Maths and Stats, University of Western Australia
- UWA campus map: to locate Maths on this look near the western —Fairway— edge of campus, around its junction with Edward Street, and not far from the Reid library.
- A Perth map covering the environs of UWA is from google.
Unless otherwise noted, ANZIAM-WA events are held on Tuesday evenings (and avoiding the 2nd Tuesday of the month when the Stats Society needs the same venues as ANZIAM).
More recent information and announcements may be available here.
- Graeme Hocking (Murdoch) Chair
- Nev Fowkes (UWA) Secretary
- Des Hill (UWA) Treasurer
- Grant Keady (Curtin) Committee Member, and Web pages
- ? (ECU) Committee Member
Seminars, Conferences and Meetings
of interest to ANZIAM-WA members
- Seminar list for UWA maths, which may include some ANZIAM seminars in its Applied Maths seminar list.
- Outside WA
- see the national ANZIAM site
For campus maps appropriate to any ANZIAM-WA seminar you may be attending, please consult the main university pages from the departmental/school pages below.
- University of Western Australia (link with map), School of Mathematics and Statistics (with Maths' contact details)
- Curtin University — Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- Murdoch University — School of Mathematics and Statistics
- Edith Cowan University — School of Engineering
- ANZIAM: Australian and New Zealand Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Australian Mathematical Society
Perth Undergraduates (with HD results in Maths at end 2nd year or end 3rd year) who might wish to join a team to enter the international "Mathematical Contest in Modeling" next Feb, should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training meetings (probably at Curtin Uni, but, at this stage unknown as it would depend on who volunteers) would be required through January.